12 October 2005

A New Director . . . naaaaahhh

To quote the Jonathans Sunday night, "You're gonna be running this place pretty soon!," in reaction to my comment about reprograming the hot tub again. Ben finds yet one more task to create change at Freedman and people are yet happier resulting.

Anyway, no, I don't see myself as a future director here, but I do wonder further where Teva and Freedman fit into my future. More ponderment for later.

Meanwhile, Casey and I were Adamaniks yesterday. While the rest of Teva was in Philly for a one day Shomrei Chayyot (guardians of animals) retreat with fourth graders, we enjoyed meals and an afternoon Botany 101 workshop lead by Ian. Thus, I ate well (as always) and remembered many aspects of plants I'd learned in grade-school that I'd quickly forgotten . . . and learned some cool, new stuff, too!

Teva staff got home late last night. Today, I've got to continue helping prep for the Yom Kippur retreat (shared between Freedman and Elat Chayyim because E.C.'s drinking water system is dead; not exactly sure what's up there), which officially begins at 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home