11 November 2005

Another Busy Week . . . But With a Catch

Wow! I'm so stressed out from this week. Mostly my work has been fun and it really continues to be, but there was just so much of it seeming to come from all directions this week. Perhaps some of the stress also came from the hours I spent installing and running Norton SystemWorks on the Teva computers; the concept of having to keep them virus-free and to fix problems that the complexity of Windows coding brings about is stressful in and of itself. Further frustrating is that Microsoft is taking so long to improve a now four year old operating system, which itself is practically still built on the code of a 14 year old operating system. Oh well. Always happy to come home to my office and a system that really works.

The catch following all this, with joy I get to report: Mom's arriving today for a weekend visit and workshop on Sunday as part of Teva's staff development programing. I have to work a while this morning and afternoon, but she should be here around noon and we'll have a couple hours before I have to help Vlastik with his pre-retreat weekend site check. Then, a fun Shabbat with Ilan and his mother planning to come, too, and yet other guests to boot. I'll offer the full report in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home